Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My heart is an open book*


My heart is an open book*

I have read the chapters and seen so many pages
And searched all around through so many ages
Seeking the love that I could find in you
Never ending this search to find your heart so true

I pressed onward for my eyes to take a look
Another disappointment from another book
But somehow a change did come along
A few more turns of the page, seen you right where you belong

It came with one big surprise
There you were to open my eyes
The story was over and so this was through
To feel how much for our love as I love you

We are now inseparable, the lines come together
Starting out for a search, has love played out forever
Now we both have each other a love so fine
Who needs a book when I have you in the heart of mine

Dom*Colucci 2013

3 comments:

  1. The picture is credited from yahoo images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The book of love
    Is always written in the heart
    where the pages are like an e-(lectromagnetic)book
    for hearts with their phones alwyas off the hook
    ~:)~(:~

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...