Saturday, December 17, 2016

Wichita lineman*


Wichita lineman*

I have made it this far as my life, seemed very lost
Tho I stood up, it was a time that I had to cross
But it was of a life that seem so barren and cold
To find another heart in comfort to love and hold

I have never met you and I ask "are you out there?"
To know of your loving heart and someone who cares
To send back a love for two to build my heart up
Knowing how much your love to me in filling my cup

I know that you are not a fantasy to live out
As what is within myself I cannot have doubt
I trust with my heart with love that all will be fine
As I know that I one day will call you from a Wichita line

Dom*Colucci 2016

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...