Saturday, July 18, 2020

"I" don't know, only true self does*


"I" don't know, only true self does*

Where does this "I" come from?
Believe it is duality and not one
Hence this "I" takes ownership as such
It is like King Midas in all its touch

But many do not really know that it suffers
It seeks dominance as it tries to be tougher
And along that way it works hard to maintain 
In the external world it tries to change

But really there is no such thing as an external world
It is only a fantasy of the wheel that it whirls
That world it gets harder to hold onto and take hold
The moments that go by only start to break and fold 

So did you come here to have a struggle to be free?
To keep the attachment of "myself, I and me"
Too bad as you are missing out of who you are to be
And that is buddha nature, that is the one that sees

Dom*Colucci © 2020

4 comments:

  1. Very true, even though I dont have big problem with I as long as it knows its place. :)

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...