Saturday, December 5, 2020

Clouds in my coffee*



Clouds in my coffee* 


Dreary Saturday morning a grayish feeling around

Cloudy are the skies, dampness on the ground

It is one of those days one really needs a spark

To open up within and extinguish the dark


Pull the wisdom  inside within so deep

To make it arise and not be asleep

For I did not wake up to go back and close my eyes

Or to watch the dismal day from gray clouds go by


But instead to cherish what is right here with me

Yes to open my eyes, be awaked and make me see

For this is a Saturday to enjoy being up

Wash away those clouds, make some coffee and have a cup


Dom*Colucci © 2020


1 comment:

  1. ~thank you my Precious Flower~was inspired from that dreary Saturday~luckily the clouds during the day have vanished away~enjoy as well~

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...