Saturday, December 18, 2021

Look that it sees instead*

 


Look that it sees instead*


Futile as it may come by

Chilled to the bone

All I do is just try

But why is it I am always alone?


Is it just because I do not know?

Or is it that I am out of psynch?

This feeling that I can't show

In every moment that I blink


Maybe that the key is I just don't understand

That could be a possibility

That I punish myself with much demand

Or is it because I look instead of, see?


Well time will go by, and I will still be here

That one day it shall be known

That what I did not see sees me crystal clear


Dom*Colucci  © 2021

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...