Monday, December 26, 2022

Know one to no one*



Know one to no one*


Does anyone know who God is?

Does anyone know that God exists?

The whole world is in commotion 

But no one comes up with this notion


That ignorance is bliss to its taste

And the SOUL* goes to a wrongful waste

And yet people go through a struggle day by day

Hating each moment in having their way


But that is OK that no one sees but looks

In search of answers through others and books

But sorrowful as it seems though I laugh

That everyone seems to be a joke or a gaffe


So, I continue in my silence and become still

That the day will come but only until

All will be unhooked and no longer latched

From the God within and the ego unattached


Dom*Colucci © 2022

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...