Friday, July 2, 2010

Leave God there and see Soul here*

Leave God there and see Soul here*

Where are the accolades I deserve
I have done a good life as God I served
But wait before you go any further with this
There was an important part that you missed
IT was not service to God after all
IT was your Soul who made the call
So if you believe in your good deeds
Search yourself for the help that you need

Dom*Colucci 2010

ps in my opinion IT is the Soul that manifest us to having the best life possible and not a service to something outside our self we cannot comprehend...so stay within and let the Soul be your driver in your life and not the highway you drive on...

3 comments:

  1. Dearest soulbro,
    I agree with every word- we dont serve others, we serve our own soul.
    lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love....yes every bit of what you just mentioned is so true..we came here to find the Soul within us as IT is already here but along the way we are blinded by rewards for deeds we do...the only reward as I see is when we finally see this Truth that is in us and that would be the Soul..enjoy my Love(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, in serving our own soul it is so good to be inspirational to one another.

    I love it and the creativity that comes with it!

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...