Monday, November 26, 2012

Your eyes have me in a dream*



Your eyes have me in a dream*

Hypnotic in my eyes, I am attracted to you
No other distractions, you are in perfect view
You set a rhythm and put me in this trance
It is a heart in love, that has come here to dance
A spell that you have conjured up, what more can I do
I am stuck in your passion and I cannot move

A spark that ignites, explosive as you came
To incinerate this candle. melting it with the hottest flame
Burn me to ashes and make me become charred to dust
There is no resistance within my Soul*, it is love that is just
Going back with that magic your eyes I have seen
I am ever so lost, not knowing where I have ever been

Nothing will make me become of what I use to be
It is you that has my heart and you will not set it free
For this magic is so powerful and also so strong
My heart I surrendered to you, seems that is where it belongs
You have made me so weak and I know that it seems
I will forever be in under your spell, tightly woven in this dream

Dom*Colucci 2012

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...