Monday, January 21, 2013

Soul* filled freedom*



Soul* filled freedom*

Each breath that I take, it is with my Soul*
Love that is within, that both make us whole
Beauty like a lotus flower, made perfect in its art
Wondrous sensation, coming straight from my heart

Oh how much joy can this ever be or feel
This moment I am in, that my eyes it did reveal
For the Soul* I have, now has been seen
Wiping the veil from my eyes, away from a dream

I have never been of this or even know of the way
That something that loved me and always did it stay
The power that it has, that it gives to me
The wisdom like a fountain flowing and forever to be free

Dom*Colucci 2013


1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...