Sunday, March 17, 2013

Passion stolen away in love*


Passion stolen away in love*

A love we had for such a long time
Everything that came at us, we did not mind
For we knew that deep down in our hearts
That nothing could ever pull us apart

So we sacrificed many things all that we could
Both always loved each other as we knew we would
But who would ever believe that there would come a day
When it is us two that had to part our separate ways

Something from before I did not know that would last
Pulled up deeply some sorrow from the past
A crime held against me, my heart stolen true
I held it back so long because I always loved you

So please love forgive me and I love you so
As this moment I depart and to let you know
That you are always within my heart and have to agree
I must be going now my love and to set you free

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...