Saturday, September 21, 2013

Love but once then it is free*


Love but once then it is free*

Oh butterfly, oh butterfly the one that I see
You come into my life so happy and free
Wings that take you off to that special place
The glow of happiness that shines on your face

To find nectar that sure is so sweet
A flower filled with love, gentleness to meet
But I know you must take off and fly away
For it is your heart with love that knows the way

You came into my life to show the beauty within
As you place your subtle nuances all over again
Maybe one day you will come back to see me
For then I know love returns when you set it free

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...