Saturday, December 14, 2013

My eyes you will always be*


My eyes you will always be*

A moment has come early on in spring
I have opened my heart to see what love brings
For the message was sent to find your love
You responded back, it was me you were thinking of

I have met you many times inside of my eyes
And prayed to my Soul* within heavenly skies
For now you have come into my life and my heart
This feeling that we have seems never to part

It seems this went on without a hitch
From being so lonely, for it is love that has switched
But one day had come and I felt something not there
A deep feeling that I was not aware

I turned around and had a look to see
But you were not there, you have gone from me
I realized that then that life is not certain
And the day would come to close the curtain

As I know that you have been taken to a better place
Where the love of the all Soul*s can see your face
I will always remember when I prayed from heavenly skies
And to one day see you back again, within my eyes

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...