Sunday, February 16, 2014

One sight, one vision*


One sight, one vision*

Feel me for who I am as I feel you
Though you cannot see me but to me you are in view
The reason is simple as instead you are looking around
You seem not to be silent and make chaos your sound

But have no fear if you do worry so
It is in my love for you, I am here to let you know
When you stop from all that noise and no longer is this chatter
Then you will see me, this is all that will matter

Oneness that we are we shall both agree
Then you shall look at me and we both can see
For what is in your eyes you did not see the whole
But now with both of us together, we are one the Soul*

Dom*Colucci 2014

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...