Saturday, November 8, 2014

A "step" within myself*


A "step" within myself*

I was so innocent when I came into this place
Freedom in not knowing moving about in this space
But ignorance sets itself against who I am
It is now doubt, this way of life is the plan

A reality that walks as a shadow next to me
I am the captive of myself and not to be free
Somehow I know of something that is so deep
To escape these clutches that it cannot keep

There is another side to this consciousness that I know
To put an end to this and let it go
Yes this was the first step and it was to suffer inside
In such letting go, to do it in stride

I since moved on as now there is joy where I be
Happiness is growing steadily, I feel love within me
Seeing that I have such contentment in being right here
The picture is more in focus, it is becoming very clear

The journey is nearly over, like I climbed to a mountain top
Awareness kicks in and now I cannot stop
Yes there is something that awaits for me to see
What is there is now here, it is me that sees me

Dom*Colucci 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...