Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The rain shall make me walk once again*


The rain shall make me walk once again*

It is one more day that has come by
I search for a cloud in the sky
But today is parched and now not a drink
I feel that now my roots cannot sink

But if to get just a taste from a cloud that goes by
Just one little sip, a tear so moist not dry
I know that I can move on from here without despair
To tend to my Soul* with loving care

As I make from a prayer a desperate plea
To know that something is watching over me
And it does come upon me in a deluge of a soak
My roots will no longer be still to die
But now I shall be able to move on with them and walk

Dom*Colucci 2015

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...