Tuesday, June 2, 2015

To grow beyond but be right here*


To grow beyond but be right here*

To be here alone and not to drown
In such silence without a sound
No detachment of stillness cannot come apart
The more I settle inward the closer to me heart

Now that I have reached a place so deep
The love that I feel comes to me to keep
It is in these depths that the surface stays afloat
To give lift in where I am and not to demote

So in this arisen awaken state
I seem to move upward, vastness is my fate
Eternal that I stepped beyond this place I had stayed
To grow beyond this surface and reach heaven is this way

Dom*Colucci 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...