Sunday, August 14, 2016

Emptiness free flowing*


Emptiness free flowing*

Autumn preview, the search ends
Twists in life, the tree limbs bend
Not to capture every moment that is seen
Detached from illuison, look it's a dream

Stillness has now been chosen, entered in my heart
Settled in this present, why should I depart
Blood becomes effortless allowing in its flow
My heart swells with love, as all I let go

Stream of consciousness all is clear
Pointing back within myself, centered to be here
Passing of life, like boats on the river Yangtze
Om Mani Padme Hum, to be free and empty

Dom*Colucci © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...