Thursday, August 11, 2016

Walk this way home*


Walk this way home*

Alone in this moment as I drift away
All around in detachment no longer to stay
A deeper sense of being to walk to the abode
My heart patiently settles to release a heavy load

The closer I get, feeling the embrace with its arms
A richer feeling of acceptance as this turns warm
I can never look back in where I just came
Just like a lit candle wick with its flame

Tho there may not be nothing here but empty space
But that is OK, all of what use to be is erased
Within that I become and chaos has now ceased
I have found my home within and all of its peace

Dom*Colucci © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...