Sunday, February 12, 2017

"Right" with it*


"Right" with it*

Sun up and here I go
Feet outta bed and touch the floor
Bustin' out feeling very loose
Yep I am that sunshine filled with juice

Now here I go out the door
Don't look back as I can't no more
Center me off and I am on my way
Yeah I feel that pull happening today

Take my six string and off in my car
Many miles to one, no that far
Destination I am westward bound
Keep on truckin', not to hang around

Rhythm takes hold and I move on more
The past is gone what was that for?
So now that I know where I am in sight
Nothing can go wrong as I got that right

Dom*Colucci © 2017

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...