Sunday, February 12, 2017

Wreckers meant to be broken*


Wreckers meant to be broken*

Hot as can be, I am on fire
Circuits crossed overload my wires
Keep pushing my buttons and I will fry
Overloading this energy maybe left to die

But a little more pushing and going downhill
Pull up all stops and lets get a thrill
Seems we are moving ever so quicker
Whooshing by faster making a candle's light flicker

Ahhhhh!!!!~open we are no obstacle in sight
C'mon ya' all, I see that green light
I know that this is dangerous as I cannot fail
I am gone beyond from going to jail

I have entered a place that knows of my speed
Faster and faster I move knowing to take the lead
As I push further onward making the devil run
Push him clean outta sight back into the sun

I tease a lot in going over that line
Because I seen this before and know it is fine
A little at a time I bring danger on to flirt
And when it sees me coming I tell it
To eat my dirt

Dom*Colucci © 2017

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...