Wednesday, January 3, 2018

See me hide*


See me hide*

Moment by moment, the sun pops up
Night time walking away, dark coffee in a cup
A purplish red sky, someone spilled the wine
Dripping all across in a distance but taking its time
Fresh is the air, very cool with a bite
Birds writing a signature above in flight
But what is that dot that I can see
Big illuminating glow smiling back at me
A few clouds going another way in seclusion
But before they all leave, there is a moon partially in occlusion

Dom*Colucci © 2018

3 comments:

  1. Greetings Zendom. A pleasant poetic-piece that I enjoyed reading. Well done. Keep writing and thanks for sharing. Love love, Andrew. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~thanks Andrew~I am glad you enjoy what is written~bless you always as well~

      Delete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...