Saturday, January 13, 2018

The morning awakens you*


The morning awakens you*

I woke up one morning as the alarm said 5 o'clock
It was for another day to start right on the dot
But as I looked and seen this in front of my face
I felt lighter and empty as tho I was only space

It took a bit to get moving again once out of bed
And started onward in all that was ahead
But something lingered on as I went along with this
There really was no awakening at all as felt nothing to resist

Who did I become if I felt nobody at all right here
That the only thing that existed was my sight so clear
After I was showered and had my coffee for the day
It seemed that nothing did happen to me and went on my way

I just chalked it up as another part of freedom was shown
Never knowing of its knowing being in the unknown
I guess this is how an awakening comes without sign or warning
Who is to say of this, that an awakening literally came in the morning

Dom*Colucci © 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...