Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Love lies bleeding in my hands*


Love lies bleeding in  my hands*

Cheating heart and harsh words to follow
Not repetuable to be with and a tough love to swallow
Hurting deep within as I go into a tizzy spin
How can I ever look at you and start all over again?

There is nothing more for me to say to you
Going forward I know now what you do
To be brave and strong in where I stand
Beauty of rose, thorns left love bleeding in my hands

But I will move on and I shall sustain
Even if it is years to release this pain
Because I leaned a lesson from what I just went through
To know that my heart that only belongs to me, my Soul* so true

Dom*Colucci © 2018

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...