Tuesday, March 26, 2019

"As of above, so is below"


"As of above, so is below"

Once I know of, is all that life truly is
One may find out whether misery or bliss
To those a struggle may lose their wits
And tear their inner being shredded to bits
But for those that know of their life happiness is here
Every single moment they step into becomes crystal clear

Yes this comes from a subconscious "mind"
As I turn it around noted a blessed find
So now that struggle that use to be
Gave a challenge through life made it here to see
Knowing of a power called the laws of attraction
This opened up my awareness now in total satisfaction

For I learned a secret from the movie with that name
I was low in my life but glad that this reality came
The movie was just an essence, a secondary tool
But through Hermes Trismigetitus, 
The Emerald Tablet was my primary school

And this is written, "As of above, so is below"
In seeing a similarity here to which I now know
It is the subconscious "mind" that dictates one's belief
To either make ones life hell or a comforting relief
For their are only two laws of importance in one's life
Gravity is one, LOA the other with or without strife

It is never too late to turn your reality around
Just keep on a positive side and witness a better surround
Because this is what one has truly come here for
To make life without obstacle and have all open doors
Remember where your life dictates from, a must to know
It will always be of this, "as of above, so is below"

Dom*Colucci © 2019

5 comments:

  1. ~image from a great friend of mine~my Greek Rose Katerina~thank you for this inspirational image~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much!Wise words dear poet Dom.You are our polar star.

      Delete
    2. ~you are always welcome my Dearest Greek Rose Katerina~enjoy always~bless you as well~

      Delete
  2. WISE WORDS dearest Dom!You are a polar star for your friends all around the world!Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~I am very happy that all love the words of what is within my Soul*~bless you always my Greek Rose Katerina~thank you~

      Delete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...