Sunday, May 19, 2019

Eternal love never locks*


Eternal love never locks*

You have been hurt before, lovers that have been savaged
Your heart is hiding this hurt, I seen that has been ravaged
Fret not love, my Soul* shall pick you up and take hold of you
And let you forget in what you have been through

I know of this hurt with this love should not be broken
Let love talk with feelings and not a word to be spoken
Like how a flower pushes its roots though the ground
And expands its love further in all of the surround

Deeper it knows on how it comes from within
In every moment it faces it also begins
So now that I told you about hearts that should not be blocked
Love is expanding freedom and should never be locked

Dom*Colucci  © 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...