Sunday, September 29, 2019

Seek and ye shall be blind*


Seek and ye shall be blind*

Once awhile ago, I believe back in July 2007
I got deep within myself, a door into heaven
Lotus position into a calm stillness state
Followed by my breathing and began to meditate

I reached the core and began in a void to see
Another being was there, Amitabha Buddha looking at me
He gave me a riddle to solve and to see clear
The other side of this riddle was the truth that was near

The muddy water sees clearly, the water is muddy, he jest
It only took a few seconds as my mind came to rest
I said that one's world is already clear but need to be centered
Once all that is their fog, that world of bliss can be entered

But the caveat is that one should remain always still
To keep the brain lobes at balanced as this will fulfill
Then there was another time I went into a deep meditative place
The surrounding area at calm and silence was in the space

It was Amitabha Buddha who returned once again
To ask me another koan as he started to begin
The window is cleaned but it is not cleared
Response was, eyes look forward never turn within to the rear

In this one sees inside and never looks without
There is only an illusion externally with judgment and doubt
Clarity is just that empty space with clear eyes and mind
To only a few will see and to the others peace they will not find

So if you are in a state to look at no more
It is because you did not get to the balanced to open that door
The teachings of this "modern" world do not come from professors or books
The awakened already know of this, it is to see and never look

 Dom*Colucci © 2019

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...