Saturday, May 30, 2020

The me I cannot see*


The me I cannot see*

The biggest mystery we are in
Is how we came here to begin
It may have been a physical thought
In manifesting a being to be sought

But where did that thought come about
It was a truth all the long without doubt
A direction that seem to be pointing here
Like an arrow straight on target, nothing veered

When it happened if you really knew
Your life would be in better view
But it is difficult in doing so and cannot see 
But if you knew you could see who made this "me"

Dom*Colucci  © 2020

3 comments:

  1. good question! an answer that we will search forever I fear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ~no questions in life because right where you are the search is over~thank you~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...