Saturday, June 6, 2020

The moon clears the fog*


The moon clears the fog*

Smokey dark evening a dense sensation
The moments go by of some sort of destination
A slight spin of accuracy turns around the sun
The darker side of where I am as it still is one

I gaze upon the sky and note separating clouds
Somehow dissipation, an opening is allowed
Like a cigarette in an ashtray left alone
To burn out to the filter on its own 

A clearing is now seen in a glowing light
To have no mare darkness on a cloudy night
When the sky opens which one will see soon
From now what is left behind was a foggy moon

Dom*Colucci © 2020

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. ~thank you my Precious Flower~was inspired a few nights ago looking at the mon this way~enjoy~

      Delete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...