Sunday, June 14, 2020

Look at me but don't see*


Look at me but don't see*

So we all show up in a place call here
But do we see it live within us near?
I say no to those that don't know for sure
They are the external ones that sit in a future

But that is OK there ingredient comes with their dance
It is not stupidity but more of a heaping of ignorance
From their wonder to be expedient in getting there
Their eyes are definitely closed to a SOUL* whom really cares

They use judgment and do not see the full picture in haste
Amazing that they go throughout life with an ego to waste
Getting what they want not caring who they walk on
No point of view ever, by the way who shot John?

Excuses to point the finger somewhere else
Only being like Teflon thinking only of themselves
But that is OK for they do not see
It is because of KARMA, when it happens it is why me?

Dom*Colucci © 2020



1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...