Saturday, August 22, 2020

Before this happened, I was here*


Before this happened, I was here*

I can see through the texture in the surround
So clearly that it is in all that abounds
Though it seems to be surface but runs within so deep
That this texture begins to blend as it starts to seep

Hence then what am I if all nothing is
That is what clarity is described a being to exist
No more than a form manifested formlessness to be
Then back from formless to form an object to see

As I do look around and all that is objectively perceived
Put there by something or someone else, how do you believe?
Obstacles of particles that have no meaning to light
Just a mesmerizing picture to break the dull within sight

But to get a little more deeper and to see truth to be clear
That something points back at self, yes you are meant to be here
Looking for answers I ask why is it that I do?
That when I came into existence, something already knew  

Dom*Colucci © 2020

3 comments:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...