Sunday, June 27, 2021

Oh really that is reality?



Oh really that is reality?


Mirror, mirror who art thee that I see?

Both eyes that meet seem to agree

But really in this form that is image reflection

There is separation that jumps between in no connection


So who are you if your eyes are looking at me

And if that is  so, who is standing right here to be?

Then would you say that my image is false and not real

Can this be certain in a mirror that my form you did steal?


Yes then the world is just an illusion

Then to me with this conclusion

Nothing then is certain and has no foundation

That in viewing the external world is a false creation


Dom*Colucci © 2021



4 comments:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...