Sunday, June 13, 2021

The witness that never seen anything at all*



The witness that never seen anything at all* 


Where can this be of my life?

Searching everywhere finding nothing but strife

Hard uphill battles that I seem to lose

What is all of this that in this life I chose?

I am really not this person that gives me this

Is this all I have to make it all exist?


I say I stop in its dwelling

This is nothing but mind pollution in its swelling

Ah there is a feeling of relief

An epiphany with a new belief


I have come to grips with who this is I see

A new found love affair in what is within me

Then to me there is nothing in a external life no longer

It was always with me inside that got me stronger


Yes I had to drop all that I once learned

The past is now in ashes as I let it burn

So I get it and now with seeing eyes

That these eyes no longer live with misery or even cry


I have turned my eyes inside and see the truth

No longer is this within can be ignored or eluded

For it is that we all have but many do not know

Because what they are looking for is something external to show


Hence then it is no longer a seeking guessing game

For that to which is within already knows your name

When you see your SOUL* that external world cannot steal

Your outside self vanishes and your real truth is now revealed 


Dom*Colucci © 2021


1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...