Sunday, October 3, 2021

Naturally is eternity*



Naturally is eternity*  


Stillness so gentle a breeze flows by

Engulfed in this feeling more opened than the sky

This beauty that is felt so wonderful to the touch

How does one resist the simple essence in love so much?


The wind that comes silent and traipses through the trees

Lifting the branches slightly with its subtle breeze

How calming this has become in waves that are embraced

Indeed nothing can be seen from this or even traced


Eternal nature that knows of the SOUL*

Blending in unity to be complete and whole

Oh yes I now know why I came in this reality to be

To merge into eternity where I will always be free


Dom*Colucci © 2021 

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...