Sunday, October 17, 2021

God, not man to serve for~eh?*



God, not man to serve for~eh?*


Ahhhhh!!!!!~that one day came and something inside was triggered

An elated feeling as it was faith in something bigger

Right then and there something told me before this would not last

Now it was true as it dissolved and no more past


I weathered well as awhile back I seen the external world not true

There are so many still externally lost without any clue

My eyes got a grip and no longer a search to look

But the story I began seeing was within myself, this book


I came here not to please others in entertaining their desires

And making them dance in every whim that lights there fire

No I am here directed in Divine consciousness and the SOUL*

Yes I came here not for the external world but that merge within to be whole


Dom*Colucci © 2021


1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...