Saturday, January 1, 2022

Now is one*



Now is one* 


I sit here and dwell on what is happening to me

I seem to drift away from the search and instead I see

A wonder has just come over me that I cannot explain

A self-realization without having a physical or no name


My sensations have no feelings seems something has disappeared

No thought can drift to a past or future but only here

But noticing what has happened I feel not alone

This event in my life it seems nothing is owned


Deeper involved in this state that nothing in view

Seeing this within and to get to the truth

Now that this has taken place something has begun

Now is the dissolving and the Universe that is within becomes one


Dom*Colucci © 2022


1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...