Saturday, February 12, 2022

Known and N"OW-NED"*



Known and N"OW-NED"* 


Into a stupor from my origin until now

Ignorance from what was learned and allowed

Looking and searching from this riddle

But turn back within and it is here in the middle


Why were my eyes so blind? 

The me I was supposed to know I could not find

But all it takes in a aha moment is this

The origin that is here only exists


So hence there can be nothing out there to meet

It was always that origin of the present that is complete

So if you are still seeking in what to look for

Search no further it is you standing in the open door


Dom*Colucci  ©  2022

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...