Sunday, November 27, 2022

Switching gears from reverse*



Switching gears from reverse* 


Though once there, I came from as it was

From the dimness with illusion nothing but fuzz

Nowhere was really a destination forward to align

Fog in the innards part of the mind


Truth was in cosmos not seen

Lies walk like neighbors in that dream

Everywhere was confusion that will not leave

No matter how hard freedom was here, I did not believe


But a pardon came with no dismay

It said, follow through and go this way

But I looked to see where this was, as nothing was around

"To follow what?" I said, space was the surround


Then I realized that there was no objective here to resist

It was about an inner truth that did exist

So, I began to go within and dissipate from the dream to drift

That now I knew it was always here and all I did was shift


Dom*Colucci © 2022 

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...