Friday, May 24, 2024

The illusion is the conclusion*



The illusion is the conclusion*


 Since day one I have always been here

From conditioning and suppression in its steer

But something I felt in its presence

Spiritually within, is its essence

Knowing from this I am not alone

From the origin of birth, I am in its home

But the further I walked into this life

The further I was put in, difficult with strife

But nearing the end in what I seen

That was not an awakened place, only a dream

Hence then as I come to a conclusion

My only truth in this existence was in an illusion

      

                                                      Dom*Colucci ©2024

1 comment:

Stop that and this goes*

Stop that and this goes* What have you done from the beginning to now All that you have learned from acceptance and allowed Like many that h...