Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dreams come true soon*

Dreams come true, soon*

Come on a famous talk show
I sit with the celebrity you know
I bring a big green highway sign
Host tells me to raise this thing on time
I show this big sign and be quiet instead
On the other side of this sign it said,"GO STR8 AHEAD!!!"
Audience is shocked about how this is life
All their lives like mine struggled with strife
Now everyone knows the Secret about it is to be
I seen this many years ago as this was my ZEN riddle to me

Dom*Colucci 2010
ps...this is from a former worker that had a dream of me showing the mantra of life..thanks Wende!!!!

2 comments:

  1. dearest soulbro,
    open a wordpress blog :)
    i tried to open blogspot the whole day yesterday- it just did not opened.

    loved the poem.

    with lots of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden Lotus of God's Love...we will see about that as I am all over the web Now.....btw I got a letter for a job that they accepted my resume at my daughters college working 20-25 hours a week..gotta go to the interview next but it is only 8 minutes away and I work in the morning...it is a postal clerk job and it has the best of both worlds, sorting mail and then delivering it...wish me the best as Jesus is the star attraction of this one..enjoy as well(+)
    soulbro*:)xo

    ReplyDelete

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...