Thursday, March 29, 2012

I will Love you forever*


I will Love you forever*


Oh precious rose, that is what you are to me
Only wishing you happiness and to be so free
Both hearts throb, pure and never to be marred 
Someday who knows, we live forever in heaven's stars
You have always brought me joy to this day
Wishing a feeling of security, to make you stay

But soon I know, you must set sail
And this is how Love is, as it never fails
Because if you truly Love someone, you cannot make no bonds
To keep the heart always clear and oh so fond
But for this moment we are alone with our Love
In this beautiful presence, this day that shines from above  

I know it is coming, the moment will end after all this
But I will keep Loving you, after our last kiss
I wish we could hold on just a little more and see
But I've known this always, as it was meant to be
Always remember me, my Love from the start
May one day come and we return both our hearts

Dom*Colucci 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...