Saturday, February 9, 2013

Despair to make this pair*


Despair to make this pair*

Love has abandoned me, left me stranded all alone
I am out here all by myself and to be on my own
It is like one day that came so bright and shiny too
Now a faded memory as I heard you say I love you

Yes it hurts deep inside of me, you can see
A broken heart in despair, how can it be free
I sit here and wallow as the hours from my heart doth steal
This beautiful rose I once was, the petals start to peel

But I know one day will come but it will not be soon
To mend this broken heart and seal up its wound
Vibrant as I once was, now my energy seems to be gone
Loneliness is my companion, my partner is this one

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...