Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The eulogy*



The eulogy*

Before my eyes close into eternity
And this body is wrinkled and the bones exposed
May my lips taste that one love that is in my Soul*
That heart that has walked with me to this point
That love it gave me uncondittionally
A moment that I can take into oblivion forever
Oh happy Soul*, thine cup of wine I toast to thee
To know that you will take my hand from the shadow of darkness
The light that my eyes you made complete
My loving Soul*, the one that my life you have taken with you
Love it is, love it shall be, love it made me see you in my heart
May we never part as we always did live with each other eternal*

Dom*Colucci © 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...