Saturday, April 27, 2013

Patience puts the puzzle together*


Patience puts the puzzle together*

I have been searching for that one love
Someone out of a dream that I can be fond of
In this process I have been looking all around
But it seems that I have seen this with ups and downs

In this though with a little despair I see
I know that there is one out there for me
When the time is right it all falls into place
It will be someone that fills my heart in that empty space

So for the time being, I will just follow my heart
And let my Soul* guide me and let it do its part
Patience is a big factor that is in this and willing to do
As in the end it all comes together, this puzzle I went through

Dom*Colucci 2013

1 comment:

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...