Saturday, April 27, 2013

The rose, cut away from the stem*



The rose, cut away from the stem*

Where did our love go wrong?
Was it I of no interest all along?
I have been abandoned no longer to see you
Is it another lover you have gone to

I hold out but to no avail for you to come back it seems
You are fading away, like it was only a dream
My heart has been left out in the pouring rain
You were the light in my life once but now it is not the same

For this is the way it goes I suppose
Picked from the garden, alone is this rose
My heart feels stained and will never heal
You took love from me and the Soul* you also steal

Dom*Colucci 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...