Sunday, April 6, 2014

Wishing to say "so long" as it is so long*



Wishing to say "so long" as it is so long*

Minutes waste to hours as I sit here alone
Wishing what is inside was over and finally be gone
Calling only for another to be by my side
To keep each other company and let this feeling subside
But all I can do is watch time pass on by
Each moment with nothing, in what I see in my eyes
Maybe something shall happen maybe not so soon
Bored as it seems on such a long afternoon

Dom*Colucci 2014

3 comments:

  1. there is a need for love's longing to make time perhaps slow more than we think it is going (?) but it is the mating up with all the three, at the same time, those moments of light being ON and then ON AND ON seems centered instead of rolling by in stays whole and you are complete..blissful beyond any known love to date..by times pearly gates..itthe clock stops here..and now..he he
    mind, body and soul to make one whole by way of timeless

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting in stillness makes the heart more direct~boredom is not a product of stillness~sad many keep dreaming of this when it is the love within that cures all in boredom to knowing with wisdom in stillness~thank you Chiccoreal~I have not seen no one here to comment for a long long time~I still write as I need an outlet to do this on~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is credited from google images.

    ReplyDelete

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...