Sunday, April 6, 2014

It's your "turn" to be loved*


It's your "turn" to be loved*

Somewhere I wandered moving about in its space
A place that I have never seen before, beauty in this place
"Turn the other way" it said, in which I was heading for
There is a lot to see right here with so much more

So I took its advice and walked down its way
I could not believe my eyes, this was the place to stay
I entered it and immediately I felt so alive and  free
How could this ever be and happen to me?

For some reason or another it said "it was time to go home"
All those things that you were burden with, now they are done
When you came in here, you would never wander and be apart
That was the day you seen what loved you always, it was your heart

Dom*Colucci 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...