Saturday, April 26, 2014

My morning love*



My morning love*

The evening was here, so was the moon
Romance in my heart play a rhythmic tune
But you were not here as I went to sleep
I kept thinking of you to be in my heart to keep

I walked on the other side of my eyes
In hopes to see you but it was empty skies
Visions were popping in and out in this dream
But more space was there in the in betweens

I awoke the next day with a little despair
To still not have you and see you anywhere
After darkened vision I had of you
I may have felt that I lost love so true

The only thing that I could come close of
Was to see another in such love
Mysterious in a darkened brew
To hold and caress you that you wish me to

Yes your fragrance is overwhelming, this I like
To get up and be of morning vitality in my life
I seen that it is a deep dark textured black hole
Vivaciously hot and never too cold

I do not wish to sink into bitters with my lips
When I pick you up from your curvy hips
So I put  half and half in you in a beautiful light
And take away darkness from the night

Of course I know how sweet you can be
So I add some sugar that it entices me
Ahhhhh!!!! I am glad that this satisfies
You are the love in my heart to open my eyes

Who would have ever thought that this love is mine
To have such a wonderful taste could be so fine
The dream is released of you with me
To settle with art of drinking a cup of coffee

Dom*Colucci 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...