Saturday, April 4, 2015

Do you believe in that?*


Do you believe in that?*

What is this that it could be
A reality outside in front of me
Does it really have meaning, substance or form?
Is it something to move onward with or be forewarned

All seems so dimensional, something so real
Could it be something I belong with, to touch and feel
Yet all has settled and seems so dead
Could it be stillness made it in checkmate instead

I am beginning to see what this all means
That nothing is really a reality, so it seems
Transit beings we are and to the wise well aware
But to fools who believe this, it is an illusion everywhere

Dom*Colucci © 2015

1 comment:

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...