Saturday, April 4, 2015

The peaceful moon*


The peaceful moon*

The night came in without a sound
Light walked away, darkness all around
Stillness the Soul* felt and went very deep
The heart was filled with love, this shall it keep

It seemed that this moment was here to last
Though all was moving onward, as all to pass
I go deeper into a meditative state
To erase all that is here, having a clean slate

It is into this Soul*, the pinnacle of my being
Emptiness in the abode, clarity in seeing
When I arise from this I become the still and calm
Now right in front of me, the moon peacefully sits in the pond

Dom*Colucci © 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

I finally got the point!*

I finally got the point!*  Have you ever noticed where you stand?  Casting your eyes outward across the land Now you come across an epiphany...