Sunday, January 3, 2016

I came here to be no longer*


I came here to be no longer*

There once was a place where there was a long sleep
Eyes that did not see its truth as deep it doth keep
But something was about to happen, a bright new moment came
This total blindness was no longer the same

Everything all at once came alive
Seems what was held back this all survived
Bright and radiance with love all around
It manifested itself into the world without a sound 

It grew from its abundance happily as it seemed
Yes there was no more going back to a dream
It enjoyed a dance of gentle winds
A continuous plushness of a season again and again

But something was felt no longer to be here
Something was moving away no longer to be near
What could this be as it slowly moving along
Feels like something missing soon to be gone

Oh my goodness, leaves on the trees are starting to change
It is getting colder now, this was not the same
Soon I  was watching on how all things depart
All was withering away, something was about to start

I watched things taken away and took it all in view
It seems I became helpless in not knowing what to do
I guess it was my turn next, I had to allow
My experience was then taken away as I was no longer here now

Dom*Colucci © 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where were you when I was always here?*

Where were you when I was always here?*   Who are and where did you come from? Are you of duality or from the Source of one? Does your consc...